Why is it that some of us get results when we go to the gym, and some of us never even go after signing up? Is it a motivation thing? Does someone else want to get stronger and healthier more than me? Does she make her fitness goals a priority and I don’t?
We could talk about priorities and how that affects us achieving our goals all day… I actually have a great Ted Talk to share about that one, and that might be a main driver as to why some of us make it through the doors of the gym and some of us don’t… but that’s not the main reason why we fail at fitness.
We fail at fitness because being a newcomer is hard. Not knowing what to do is hard. Big box gyms full of equipment that you don’t know how to use are intimidating. A coed environment with the possibility of a guy staring at you while you’re trying to squat and figure this fitness thing out is uncomfortable and unmotivating. Personal training is expensive, and watching YouTube videos to figure it out is time-consuming…. the list goes on. Talk about daunting.. ugh! Why is something that is supposed to help us physically and mentally and is truly the foundation of our life (our health!!) to put it plainly… so hard?!
- I don’t know why… but I do know that you’re in luck! Because our new WOMEN-ONLY training gym in Elmhurst (projected opening date is early October 2023!) takes care of all of that.
- We love helping newcomers. Our programs are built to accommodate all fitness levels and meet our ladies where they are at.
- Newbie- AWESOME. You’ve come to the right place. Advanced and looking for a push and a fun community? AWESOME- you have come to the right place!
- No prior fitness knowledge is required! JUST SHOW UP (said best by one of our current members). We take care of everything for you. What’s cool is that you learn SO much along the way!
- We offer an exclusive, intimate environment. There is no intimidation factor here – – especially not with our amazing community of women who are all supporting each other and working toward common goals.
- No male members creating an uncomfortable environment… enough said!
- Train 3-4x more often than you would with a personal trainer for LESS! Compare $69 per week to get access to up to 3 semi-private training sessions + 2 TEAM sessions vs. $100 for ONE 1×1 session… WOW … the value is immense.
- ((and even more immense during our pre-opening offer going on NOW to help you save $180!))
- We strive to make fitness fun and enjoyable – not daunting… not boring… not overwhelming.
All you need to do is show up. Leave the rest to us!
Your health is our priority at W3Body. You have 1 body and 1 chance to take care of it. I hope you allow us to help you do that!
P.S: A final note:
We fail at fitness because the industry has failed the consumer. Everyone thinks that signing up at a big gym with tons of equipment is the way to go- wow look at al of the shiny stuff!- but it actually makes it harder. It’s built for its members to not use their memberships. Guess what? If you don’t use your membership here at W3Body, you’re getting a phone call and an email =) We WANT you to come in and train with us every week. We’re all about service, and we’re here to help you get results. That is why we are different!